Market Bleu is excited to announce our Winter quarter markets at the Contemporary Arts Center.
Winter Quarter: December 8, 2018 from 6 – 10 pm
Details Of The Event
Market Bleu will be held at the Contemporary Arts Center location 44 E. 6th Street, Cincinnati OH.
Each artist that participates in each Market Bleu event will be considered for having their products sold at the CAC Museum store.
All applicants will receive notice of their status within 1-2 weeks of applying.
The space available are 6′ table and the application and table fees are nonrefundable. Access to electric is available upon request and there is a charge of $10 for power.
– Each vendor must provide their own tables and chairs.
– All decor and signage must be freestanding; taping or tacking signs on walls, floors or exhibitions are not permitted.
– Market Bleu and the Contemporary Arts Center will not be responsible for lost or stolen items.
– Any items that you bring into the Contemporary Arts Center must be taken out the same day.
– Vendors are responsible for their own setups and displays.
– Tents or balloons are not permitted at these events.
Vendor Set-Up Time: 4:00 – 5:45pm. Late arrivals are not permitted.
Event Time: Market Bleu is open to the public from 6 – 10pm.
Vendor Load-Out: 10 – 11pm. Early vendor departures are not permitted.
This is a juried event with limited spaces available, apply now!
Please Note: The application fee and table fee is non-refundable.